Our favorite books of the year (so far!)

-What is your favorite book so far this year?

-Why did you enjoy it so much? Give 2 details to explain why.

21 Responses to “Our favorite books of the year (so far!)”

1. I really enjoyed starting the year with “Skinnybones”. That book makes me laugh and I think Alex is an interesting main character. The plot is catchy too with all the roadblocks. Did you enjoy this book?

2. 4 says:

my favorite book so far this year is Stone Fox because it was very fun to read and where it was taking place it sounds very chilly :(

3. 3 says:

So far in the year my favorite book is Marly Goes To School. I like it because it is full of action, it is really funny, and Marly wasn’t supposed to be at school in the first place! This reminds me that I really want a dog too. That is why I like the book

4. 19 says:

My fav has to be Please Write in this book because first it has al the kids opinions. Second , it has alot of the things i like in the book. Lastly , it teaches you how friends work together. Thats why my fav book is Please Write in this book! :)

5. 18 says:

My favorite book of the year is The Magic Hat . My favorite book is the magic hat because its very funny .Secondly, because it rhymes guess what I like rhymes.lastly, because it lets you know that the magic hat is magic. Once I pretended that I had a magic hat.That’s why my favorite book of the year is The Magic Hat.

6. 4 says:

I really enjoyed “Skinnybones” too it was really funny!I’m reading it at home too! ;)

7. 3 says:

I also like the series The Series Of Unfortanet Events!!! It is fun and exciting and just full of mysterys!!! I can’t wait to read book nine!!! :)

8. 1 says:

My favorite book of the year is Mia.Mia is about an ice skater who is learning to be in the championships.I like this book because I have her as a american girl doll and matching clothes.I also,like it because I used to ice skate just like her.She also, has three crazy brothers but I only have one crazy brother.

9. 15 says:

My favorite books this year were the Percy Jackson series: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan’s Curse, The Battle of the Labarynth, and The Last Olympian. First, I liked these books because they had alot of action. Plus, I liked these books because they taught me about Greek mythology. I really, really liked these books.

10. 9 says:

My favorite book of the year was Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. This is my favorite book because it’s full of adventure and it’s funny. That is why Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is my favorite book.

11. I agree that this is a great book, but definitely a sad one.

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

12. 17 says:

MY FAVORITE BOOK THIS YEAR IS MAGIC SCHOOL BUS AND THE ELECTRIC FIELD TRIP.

first because i like science. next, because i like magic school bus series. that is why i like magic school bus

13. 22 says:

My favorite book so far in this year is the series of Eragon. First, I enjoy the series of Eragon because it was a long book. Secondly, I like the series of Eragon because it had a lot of acton and adventure. Lastly, I like the series of Eragon because it had a lot of good details and good word choice.I remember a time I read another good book like the whole series Eragon. THis is why I like the seies of Eragon.

14. 25 says:

my favorite book of the year is the book about the turtle because it told a story about a turtles life and how a turtle faces danger in it’s life

15. 14 says:

My favorite book of the year so far is Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief because it has a lot of action, friendship, and teamwork.
    It has a lot of action because getting through the task they meet a lot of monsters.
    It has a lot of friendship in it because Percy makes a lot of different friends.
    It has a lot of teamwork in it because Percy, Annabeth, and Grover work together to finish the task.
    In conclusion, this is why Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is my favorite book so far!

16. 16 says:

My favorite book so far is PERCY JACKSON AND THE LAST OLYMPIAN. I like this book because it is funny and adventurous. :)

17. 4 says:

I know #3 they are really sad books to. :(

18. 18 says:

I think that’s very interesting that you like that book 19 (smile)

19. 16 says:

My favorite book so far is the THE 39 CLUES BOOK 10 INTO THE GAUNTLET BY MARGARET PETERSON HADDIX. I liked this book because it ends the series in a surprising way. I also like this book because it tells about the life of William Shakespeare. Lastly, I like this book because it is funny! :)

20. 4 says:

I agree with you 3! :)

21. 22 says:

Me Too!!!! I also have it too.