Whole Class- Visualization

First, you need to listen to the song about visualization.  This is under the reading section of the links, and it is called “Visualization Song.”  You may listen to it more than once.

Second, you need to answer this question:

The song talks about bringing to life all the words that you read.  When have you made a movie in your mind to understand a book better?  Write at least 3 sentences about one time you had a movie in your mind and how it helped you understand the book you were reading better.

Remember to sign your comment with you username!!!

16 Responses to “Whole Class- Visualization”

1. Anonymous says:

A book I read is magic tree house pirates past noon in chapter 2 it said he heard the sound of waves i can pitcher him hearing the wave .And in chapter 6 it said that the rowboat tossed from side to side i can pitcher

E.P 19

2. Anonymous says:

A book I read is Angles don’t know karate .The part is when Eddie laughed so hard he fell down.That part made me laugh .

MM 16

3. Anonymous says:

I am reading Mr.Louie is screwy!!!!Its when Mr.Louie was joking that he put love potion in the water fountin and A.J (ARLO JERVIS) kissed ANDREA YOUNG!!!!!!!!He hates her!!!!!!!!!!Thats what vizualized.

AK 11

4. Anonymous says:

once I was reading warewolfs don’t go to summer camp.There was a part when they went to roast marshmallows it was so easy to pitcher.I got a little freaked out

DG 8

5. Anonymous says:

I read Things Will Never be the Same by Tomie Depola I visualized Tomie going down a small hill and there being a very small hill and a big hill for Buddy. They both raced down the hill and of course Buddy won because his hill was deeper. It helped me understand the book because I knew how the hills looked

JK 10

6. Anonymous says:

One time I was reading judy moody goes to college.I visualizing that judy moody realer want to college.That is hawe Iunderstand the book. ks 20

7. Anonymous says:

I read ”Magic tree House Dolphins at Daybreak by Mary Pope Osborne”. I visualized Jack looking back seeing the shark. It helped me understand the book because I knew how the shark was swimming.

YK 12

8. Anonymous says:

one day i was reading megamind the novel and it said something that i couled do it i so i made a movie in my head and it worked.one saterday morning i relly wanted to read so i did and the third page i couled do understand so i made a pitcher in my head.one day i was reading a book and i said i wish that i couled understand so i did and said oooooo

gl 15

9. Anonymous says:

I am reading the book 39 clues. I used visualization for the part when they were in a cave. There was a chain and a guy was tugging on it. And it helped me understand the book better.I also saw some extra details like bubbles coming out of his mouth because he was underwater.

SF 6

10. Anonymous says:

The book i am reading is called The Wright 3. I used visualization for the part when two people thought they saw a person who had sunglasses and a hat but no face! I even saw some extra details like a cigarette in his invisible mouth.

SC 5

11. Anonymous says:

I am reading ”Frankenstein dosen’t slam hockey pucks.”I visualized the part when it said Frank skated between Eddie and Melody.When I visualized I thought how would it look like if I skated between two people.

JG 7

12. Anonymous says:

A book I have been reading is charlie and the choclate factory. What I visulized is
    charlie’s grandparents in their bed.It helped me become a better reader. Because
    It helped me see more details like their faces.

TCB 4

13. Anonymous says:

I am reading James and the Giant Peach. I visualized the part when James was chopping wood. It helped me understand the book better because it discribed how James looked like.

iw 21

14. Anonymous says:

When I was reading Chewy & Chica I used visualization to see how Chewy & Chica were fighting.I could see Chewy biting Chica’s ear.I could see Chica jump on Chewy.That is how visualization helped me understand the book better.

SM 17

15. Anonymous says:

the book im reading is Flat Stanley and in the book it helps me visualize by when Stanley shot a puck.He made it in and got a metal.He saw the other people lost so he was still happy.

MA 2

16. Anonymous says:

I am reading Judy Moody gos to college.I used visualization on the part Judy went to the cafe.Judy got a hot chocolate in a bowl. Chole got a tall,skinny,nonfat,wet,extra-foam,no-whip latte with a double shot of vanilla(aka fancy- schmancy coffee drink.)

SB 3