Student Feedback

I hope you enjoy using our literature class blog.  It is a great learning tool!

Your feedback is welcomed.  What are your thoughts? Feel free to share your ideas and comments.

56 Responses to “Student Feedback”

1. Juli E. (Softball All The Way) says:

So as everyone knows this blog is great! So, because I’ve had soooo much fun with this blog I made one on weplay for my softball team. The main question “Which is harder Softball or Baseball?” I know that some kids in the unit might want to comment on the but if you don’t have anything on weplay tell me your thoughts and I’ll post them saying that you said them. I WILL NOT use a last name all I will say is “Victoria from my Math Class thinks…” and my team will agree or disagree with you. Please tell me your thoughts, if my team i s the most active we can meet a USA Softball Player NO JOKE. Please tell me your thoughts!!!!

2. Victoria T. says:

Before I answer, what’s the main difference in these sports?

3. Vittoria says:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who was that :?: :?: :?: :?:

4. Vittoria says:

I think softball
    P.S.I don’t play or watch either! I’m just siding :smile: :smile: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. Sachit says:

Here u go Miss Zicha ;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Catherine learns many important things from the Jews when they come to the Manor. Before they came, however, she believed that the Jews were evil. She spied on them expecting them to talk to the devil or perform evil deeds. Soon she realized that they were also regular people and that they were much like the Christians.
    If I could give Catherine any advice I would tell her to never do anything without knowing. This reminds me of the time I heard a word somewhere and used it on my dad. I eventually got in trouble but I’d learned my lesson. In conclusion, never do something without knowing.

6. Juli E. (Softball All The Way) says:

Hey Ms. Zicha I’m going to buy The Messenger today!! I have to get soap for my “How To” project and a book store is right next to it!! I’m super excited to read it but reading this weekend might be hard with 5 softball games!! I have rec playoffs today and the rec All Star game and tomorrow I have 3 travel games. WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!