YELLOW- The Stone OEQ Homework #1

Open Ended Question

“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groaned.  “I can’t tell one day from another.  Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.  Why sow if the seeds don’t sprout?  Why plant if there’s never a harvest?  Why eat if I don’t get hungry?  Why go to bed at night, or get up in the morning, or do anything at all?  And the way it looks, so it will stay forever and ever!  I’ll shrivel from boredom if nothing else!”

• In The Stone, the moral lesson is that growth and change are a natural part of life.  How does Maibon learn this lesson?
  • Why do you think growth is an essential part of life?  Explain.

Use information from the selection to support your response.

37 Responses to “YELLOW- The Stone OEQ Homework #1”

1. Nick I. says:

OEQ for “The Stone”

“’Nothing’s moving along as it should,’ he groaned. ‘I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.’” In the story “The Stone,” Maibon, the main character, is unhappy with growing old. One day, he finds a redheaded dwarf whose foot is stuck under a log. Maibon helps him out and in turn will grant Maibon one wish. Since Maibon doesn’t want to get old he asks for a magic stone that lets him stay young forever. Doli, the dwarf, warns him against it but Maibon insists. Doli reluctantly gives him a magic stone. The next morning Maibon wakes up and is as good as the day before. He hasn’t even grown any hair on his face. Then his wife complains to him that the chicken’s eggs haven’t hatched yet and that the cow hasn’t given birth yet though she is majorly overdue. Then the baby starts complaining because it is teething but the tooth hasn’t come in yet. Suddenly Madrona, Maibon’s wife, realizes that the stone froze all life on the farm. Madrona tells Maibon to get rid of the stone. He tries many times but it always comes back because in the back of his mind he doesn’t want to give it away. He gets really bored and has nothing to look forward to since his crops stopped growing and all the animals froze where they were. He then finds Doli in the field and tells him that he wants the stone to go away. Doli tells him to throw the stone on the ground and go home as fast as he can. Maibon does this and when he turns around he doesn’t see Doli or the stone. I think that Maibon learned that growing old is a natural part of life by seeing what life is like frozen in time. He thought that it would be great but he really hated it.
    I think growing up is an essential part of life because if you are stuck in time at 12 years old you would miss out on a lot of things. Some of these things are your college graduation or your first job. I’m twelve so if I got stuck were I am I would never get to drive or achieve any of my goals. In conclusion, I think that Maibon learned his lesson by experiencing what it was like to be stuck in time. I also think growing up is an essential part of life because if you didn’t you would miss so much. I think Maibon made the right choice by getting rid of the stone.

2. Vittoria F. says:

:mrgreen: :o :lol: :???: ;-) :roll:
    “Nothing’s moving along as it should. I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.” Maibon finds a magical creature stuck under a log. Maibon frees this creature and declares a wish. Maibon wishes for a magical stone that will make him stay as he is. Maibon does not want to grow old. When he gets home his wife gets very angry at his because he is selfish. He “tries” to get rid of the stone, but the stone comes back by its self. The next day he “tries” again. A few days went by and nothing grew on the farm. He “tried” for the third day. The stone comes back again and again! A day later he realizes he does not want the stone. He tries his best to get rid of the stone. He sees the creature and demands for him to take back the stone. He realizes that growing old is what he has to do.
    If you don’t grow than you can’t grow smarter or ever say I’ve been through all stages in life. I can connect this to myself because I always say “I wish I could have stayed in 1st grade.” First grade was my favorite grade till now. Now my favorite grade is 6th grade! In summarization, Maibon defiantly learned to never be selfish again.

3. Juli E. (Softball For Ever) says:

This my OEQ responce, I hope you like it! :lol:

“Nothing‘s moving along as it should,” he groaned, “I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.” The Stone, teaches good life lessons through a fairytale setting and definitely makes for an interesting story and some new experiences. Maibon, a farmer, loves his life the way it is and loves the age that he is at. When he and his wife, Modrona, pass an elderly man one night, Maibon starts to believe that nothing good can come out of growing older. Soon after, when Maibon is working he sees something moving in the distance. Thinking that it is an animal, he goes to scare it away, but he was mistaken. There was a dwarf named Doli, who was stuck under a log and he couldn’t get out. Maibon offers to help the poor little guy out, only if he keeps his end of the deal, which is to grant Maibon a wish. “‘Yes, I’ll give you a favor,’ Doli went on, ‘That’s the rule; I’m obliged to. Now, get on with it.’” Maibon wished for a stone that would keep him the same age that he was at the time that he got it. Little did he know that everything around him would stay the same as it was the day he got the stone too. For a week or two nothing changed and even when he would try to get rid of the stone, for his families’ well being, it came back. This is how he learned his lesson. When nothing changes for Maibon and his family, he realizes that growth and change are good because they make life better lived. You get new experiences as you get older.
    Growth is an essential part of life because with every new year new things happen. When you turn one, you learn to walk and talk. When you turn six or seven you learn to ride a bike and make new friend that may last forever. If we didn’t age and grow we would still be tiny babies and grunt and cry whenever we needed something. This prompt reminds me of my friends and I. The friends I met when I was in Kindergarten are very different, but because we grew together we have learned to love the way we are and how each other acts. On the other hand, the friends that I met a few years ago through Softball and Basketball are like me in many ways. Even though we haven’t grown together as people as much as my other friends and I have, we have grown as athletes together and we know each other’s strengths and weaknesses. In, closing Maibon learned his lesson the hard way when nothing is working for him and growth is important because it allows you become more of a person and lets you have real friends.

4. Vatsal P. says:

Nice OEQ Nick. :!: :!: :razz: :razz:

5. Jonathan L. says:

“’Nothing’s moving along as it should,’ he groaned. ‘I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.’” In the story “The Stone,” Maibon is unhappy with growing old. One day, he finds a dwarf whose foot is stuck under a log. Maibon helps him out and in turn will grant Maibon one wish. Maibon’s wish is to stop growing old and return young again .Doli, the dwarf, warns him against it but Maibon insists. Doli reluctantly gives him a magic stone. The next morning Maibon wakes up and is as good as the day before. He hasn’t even grown any hair on his face. Then his wife complains to him that the chicken’s eggs haven’t hatched yet and that the cow hasn’t given birth yet though she is majorly overdue. Then the baby starts complaining because it is teething but the tooth hasn’t come in yet. Madrona tells Maibon to get rid of the stone. He tries many times but it always comes back because in the back of his mind he doesn’t want to give it away. Examples are throwing it in the water, down a well, and using his biggest mallet to try to smash it to pieces. After all that work, nothing has happened to the stone.He gets really bored and has nothing to look forward to since his crops stopped growing and all the animals froze where they were. He then finds Doli in the field and tells him that he wants the stone to go away. Doli tells him to throw the stone on the ground and go home as fast as he can. Maibon does this and when he turns around he doesn’t see Doli or the stone. I think that Maibon learned that growing old is a natural part of life by seeing what life is like frozen in time. He thought that it would be great but he really hated it.

6. Hari says:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groaned. ” I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.” This is what Maibon says after experiencing how the stone works. At the beginning of the story, Maibon doesn’t want to grow old.He was stressing over that immensely, when he noticed that a log was moving. After he ran over to it he saw that a dwarf was struggling to get the log off him. Maibon helped him and the dwarf named Doli grants him a wish. Delighted about this, Maibon asks Doli to give him a stone that will keep him young forever. Reluctantly, Doli gives him the stone and gleefully goes to sleep. The next day he fnds that it worked. He goes outside and realizes that everything else stopped growing, too. This repeats the next as well and Maibon’s wife tells him to throw the stone away. Maibon does so, but it returns. This keeps happening and Maibon realizes that this has it’s drawbacks. Finally, Maibon REALLY doesn’t want it with all his heart and throws it away for good.
    The true part about this is that Maibon learns that this ability he has with his stone isn’t always good. In fact, he starts hating it very much. His dramatic event shows a great moral. Staying young is a GREAT perk, you’ll never have to fear of a peaceful death, but it’s drawbacks are far greater. This is like the time my sister went to debate club. She came back and told us all about it. Turns out they debating about if the government created a potions that would make sure you never die naturally. They created a law that if you were under age 40, you had to take it. it would be great but what about your grandparents and even your parents sometimes. If they’re over age 40 then would soon die :cry: That’s why I believe growth is essential for life. Ultimately, i believe it was a good thing that Maibon threw away that stone and learned him lesson. I also believe that you
    get what you get for a reason.

;-) :| :x :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. Sophia says:

This story is an excellent way to show kids that staying young has its drawbacks. As Maibon finds out, being stuck in time is even worse than growing old. “’Nothing’s moving as it should,’ he groaned. ‘I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, , there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work….[Why] do anything at all?’” Maybe Maibon should never had asked for that stone. It all started when Maibon saw an elderly man walking down the road. He begins to shudder at the thought of becoming old, feeble, and useless. He worries what will become of him when he reaches such an age. Later on, when he is walking the field, he discovers a dwarf, Doli, with his leg trapped under a log. Before removing the log, Maibon makes sure that he will receive a wish for what he has done for the “Fair Folk,” as he calls them. Doli assures him that he will receive payment. When the log is gone, Maibon asks for a stone that he will keep him young forever. The dwarf warns him that this is an unwise choice, but Maibon will have nothing else. Reluctantly, Doli gives him a stone. Through the next few days, he learns that the stone doesn’t just keep him young, but everything on his farms stops growing. Eggs won’t hatch, fruit won’t grow, the baby’s teeth won’t come in, and no matter how hard he tries, Maibon cannot get rid of the stone. He finally learns that growing is natural part of life, and it doesn’t always mean growing old.
    Maibon learns that growth is an essential part of life. I think so, too. If we did not grow, our lives would certainly change. For those that play sports, we would never be able to learn a new skill, or become stronger at our sport. We would stay at the same ability for ever. I set more academic goals for myself, and not to improve academically is a nightmare for me. I would never learn anything new, I wouldn’t be able to read any new books, and ultimatly, my grades would stay the same. How horrible! To sum it all up, Maibon learns in a few ways that growth is natural as well as an essential part of life. He will be happy growing older and says that “And when I come to the end of my days, at least I can say that I’ve lived each one of them.”

Yay! All done! :lol:

8. kelli.zicha says:

Hi Jonathan,
    Post your response under Red class.
    ;-)

9. Vatsal P. says:

“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groaned. “I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.” This was said by Maibon after he realized that the stone was causing great pain in the family. It all started when Maibon was walking down the street and saw an old man who was struggling to walk. He din’t like the thought of him becoming old. He keeps worrying until one day when he sees Doli whose leg is stuck in a tree. Legend says that if you help one of Doli’s kind you could get any wish that you want. Obviously, Maibon helped Doli get free and he asked for the stone that never makes him grow. Doli (aka Vatsal’s voice) :grin: warns him not to take it but Maibon is stubborn and he takes it. Once he gets home ad shows his wife, she instantaneously gets really mad. She tells him to throw thw rock away but he disagrees and keeps it. As days pass he realizes that nothing on the farm is growing. Not his apple trees or crops.
    He gets upset :sad: and says this.
    Growth is an important essential of life. It helps you mature and develop. I think growth is an essential part of life because if you don’t grow you wouldn’t get to drive or do things older people too. Also, you wouldn’t have any new challenges or learn new things from them. You would be learning the same thing again and again. I have felt that growth is important on my birthday. :grin: Birthdays declare that you are getting older. If you didn’t grow older you wouldn’t have any more birthday parties or presents. That would just be messes up. In conclusion, Maibon learned the moral the hard way. Actually experiencing it. Also, I think growth is very important for your life.

10. Vatsal P. says:

do i get tickets for this :?: :?:

11. kelli.zicha says:

“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groaned. “I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work. In The Stone, Maibon, the protagonist, learns that growth and change are a natural part of life. Maibon is exposed to the theme of this story as he approaches obstacles and learns to overcome them. While traveling home one day, Maibon encounters an elderly cottager. From this encounter he decides that he never wants to grow old. He says, “There’s no fate worse in all the world.” He uses negative connotations to describe the aging process. Continuing on his journey, Maibon surprisingly finds a red-headed dwarf named Doli whose leg is stuck under a log. Maibon frees Doli who then grants him a wish in return. Maibon wishes to never grow old. Days pass and Maibon enjoys his youthful age. However, he soon realizes that everything else on the farm has stopped growing as well. Because of this, he learns that growth is necessary.

Growth is an essential part of life. Everyone must grow and change. It is through change that we learn and understand ourselves as well as others. Each day we continuously face new challenges and grow as a person. Without growth, life would be dull and utterly pointless. It could be quite possible that Maibon feared change, so he ran from it. Even though change may sometimes be quite scary, we must look it in the eye and face the challenges that approach us. Sometimes, I, too, am frightened by change. I remember when I graduated high school. I was nervous about leaving a familiar place and entering into a whole new world. Rather than run from my fears, I decided to look them in the eye and face each one head on. I attended college and embraced the change in my life. Through my college years, I grew academically and soon graduated with a degree in education and psychology. Looking back, I am proud of my accomplishments. One goal in particular that I set for myself was to graduate with honors. I achieved this goal as I graduated Magna Cum Laude. If I ran away from my fears, I would not be the educator who stands before you today. Sometimes we have to think about the things that we fear and why we might fear them. Sometimes we have to learn from our own mistakes by making them ourselves. By taking risks, we look fear in the eye and embrace new challenges. In closing, growth and change are both necessary in life.

12. Ilta P. says:

In the Stone the main character Maibon is afraid of getting old. So, when he gets a chance to stay as he is forever, he is happier than ever before. But as few days have passed and nothing is happening, miabon realizes how big mistake he has made.“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groans. ” I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.

In this story Maibon learns a really important lesson about how important it is to gorw and change.
    Everything begins when Maibon sees an old peasant on the road and begins to worry about getting old. After that he walks in the forest when he sees a dwarf called Doli stuck under a log. Before letting him free Maibon reminds him of the wish Doli has to give him. As soon as Doli is free, Maibon wants Doli to give him a stone that vill keep him as he is forever. After arguing, Doli hands the stone reluctantly to Maibon who runs home and shows it to his wife. However, his wife is not happy at all and she yells Maibon about not helping the family. After few days have passed, Maibon and his wife notice that something’s wrong with the farm. Nothing is changing as it should. Everything is the same as the day before. But when Maibon tries to get rid of the stone it keeps coming back.
    After he has tried everything from burying to throwing the stone to the well, he meets Doli again. Doli tells Maibon that back in his brain,he still wants to keep the stone and that’s why it keeps coming back. After Maibon tells Doli that he really is upset and wants the stone to go away, Doli tells him to throw away it and go back home. Maibon does that and the stone stays where it is. When Maibon gets bacl to the farm, everything is growing and Changing. That way Maibon learns that growth and change is a big part of happy living.

It’s really important to change because without changing, life would be just being here and doing nothing.
    The story reminds me of the book Harry Potter where hundreds of years old man has a stone that gives him money and keeps him alive. That stone causes a big fight when the mean Voldemort wants it. After all, the man decides to throw the stone away to avoid fights. They realize that after all dying is just a next big adventure.

In conclusion, Maibon learns that growing is just a par of life and everybody has to die after they complete their life. Just thinking about ourselves and wanting to stay young can hurt you really much. Growing and changing is the most exciting part of life.

:mrgreen: :cool:

13. Ilta P. says:

:shock: Sophia, yours is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

14. Aslesha says:

“Nothing’s moving along as it should. I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show from my work.” Maibon learns that growth and change are a natural part of life. He learns it when he finds a magical creature named Doli stuck under a log. Doli grants him a wish. Maibon wishes to never grow old. Doli tries to tell him not to make that wish, but Maibon does not listen. Reluctantly, Doli has to give him a stone which makes him and everything on the farm stop growing. Seeds don’t sprout, calves aren’t born, and the eggs don’t hatch. Madrona, Maibon’s wife is furious at him. Soon Maibon is bored and attempts to dispose stone several times, but it keeps coming back to him. He learns that growth and change are a natural part of life.

I think growth is an essential part of life because if I didn’t grow, there would be nothing to look forward to. I could not learn new things and face new challenges. For example, if I stay at 12 forever, I would not be able to drive. I would miss out on so much since I really want to drive. I would also get bored of nothing changing in my life. In closing, Maibon makes a bad wish and learns that growth and change are an essential part of life.

*YAY IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

15. Chloe S. says:

Maibon learns his lesson by seeing that everything is growing but, he isn’t like his family they are moving on in life like he should be and he feels left out. Also Maibon’s crops stop growing and his wife gets really mad about that because how is she and the kids suppose to eat and live there life.
    I believe growth is a very important part of life because you get to have diffrent exsperineces in life for example: getting married, birthdays, getting more things, buying a house, having kids, and being able to have a job that you are very proud of. This reminds me of the time when I wanted to be a teenager because my wouldn’t letme get a cell phone. But, they next day i got one and also my mom said I shouldn’t ruch my life because it’s not fun being a old person.
    In closing Maibon learns that growth and change are a natrual part of life. :mrgreen:

This is my first time blogging and hope you liked my OEQ so like yeah yep yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :shock:

16. Sophia says:

Thanks! Yours is fantastic too! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

17. Eric says:

“Nothing’s moving the way it should,” he groaned. “I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work.” Maibon learns this lesson when he realizes nothing is the way it should. The plants he planted aren’t growing, he isn’t eating ever because he’s not hungry, Maibon sows seeds but they don’t sprout. Maibon saves Doli, and in return Doli gives him a stone without warning him. Maibon only wanted to stay young at first, but now he wants that stone long gone. But, at the bottom of Maibon heart and the back of his brain doesn’t want the stone to go away. But after a while Maibon seriously wants to get rid of that dreadful stone. When Maibon sees that nothing on his farms, he meets Doli again. Doli advises that Maibon should truly want the stone to go away, it shall be. After, Maibon truly in his heart want the stone to go away it’s gone for good. Then, at that moment Maibon realizes the growth and change is apart of life.

Growth and change are an essential part of life. Growth and change bring new things into your life. Growth brings new emotions and felling into your life. Change brings new challenges in life & peoples personality. In Conclusion, Maibon does want to grow old and grow and change and Growth and change are very important in life.

18. Ramya S. says:

:oops:

“Nothing’s moving along as it should,” he groaned. “I can’t tell one day from another. Nothing changes, there’s nothing to look forward to, nothing to show for my work. Why sow if the seeds don’t sprout? Why plant if there’s never a harvest? Why eat if I don’t get hungry? Why go to bed at night, or get up in the morning, or do anything at all? And the way it looks, so it will stay forever and ever! I’ll shrivel from boredom if nothing else!” Maibon uttered truly distressed.

In The Stone, the moral is that growth and development are a natural part of life. One day, Maibon sees and old man on the roads who could barely take another step forward. He offers the old codger a seat in his car, but the old man refuses. That is when maibon begins to frantically think about his own future. In the Midst of his complaining on the drive, Maibon spots a tiny figure bouncing and tossing back and forth besides a fallen tree. Curiously, maibon hurriedly runs toward the small figure. Maibon gapes at the sight. Struggling to his feet was a dwarf named Doli. Maibon helps Doli to his feet and granted a wish. Maibon wishes that he should never get older and grow a beard, and with this wish, Doli gives him a stone. After a few days, Moderna, cries with plead to throw away the cursed stone for the fact that nothing is growing. Reluctantly Mibon throws the stone away and decides to go fech it later. But later on, Maibon begins to learn this lesson when his wife keeps at him so much that at last he begins to feel agony, not only for the toothless baby, the calfless cow, the fruitless tree, and the hen sitting desperately on her eggs, but also for himself. That is when he begins to pity for actions that he has taken and his selfishness. As a result, Maibon tries to pound it with the heaviest mallet, put it against his grinder but it just keeps reappearing. At last, Maibon decides to bury the stone, but this time deeper. Instantly he glances at the stump, and there is Doli sitting cross-legged. Maibon runs to him furiously and tells Doli that whatever he tries to do to discard the stone, it just keeps coming back. Doli replies by saying, “That’s because you don’t really want to give it up.” Maibons requests for Doli to take the stone back and that it should have no part of Maibons life. Doli replies by saying, “If you mean that, toss the stone onto the ground right there at the stump. Then get home and be about your business.” At that moment maibon does exactly what he is told and races home without looking back till he thinks it is safe to. When he gets back, his wife is very happy, and Maibon decides that he will enjoy growing old and change and growth is a essential part in life.

I think growth and change is a crucial in life because only then you will have something to look forward to and some life in the world. Also, with growth and development you will experience new things and rights. This is similar to my life because, when I was in fifth grade I was looking forward to getting into advanced math and now I have achieved it. Now in sixth grade, I look forward to getting into Algebra 1 and working my hardest to have a great future ahead of me. In conclusion, growth and development is a vital of essential part in life which everyone should look forward to. Maibon also understood this and he will encourage growing up and live life to the fullest. “I’ve had my share being young; I’ll take my share being old.” Maibon says, “And when I come to the end of my days, at least I can say that I’ve lived each one of them.”

19. Ramya Sudhakar says:

Nice responce Julie!!!!!!! :razz:

20. Mike C says:

One day, a cottager named Maibon was riding down the road when he saw a old man walking. He then started to fear about getting old. So he went home and started to to complain to his wife. As he was complaining, saw something in the distance caught under a log. When he went to take a closer look, he realized it was a dwarf. He freed the dwarf and was given one free wish. He knew that there was a stone that kept you from growing, so he asked for that. The dwarf named Doli offered him many other items but he rejected them all. Once the stone was given to him, he ran back to his cottage to tell his wife. His wife was not impressed so she told him to get get rid of it. He agrees with her when they both realize that everything on the farm stops growing. He tries to get rid of the stone, but it came coming back. So when he meats Doli again, he tells Maibon that it keeps coming back because he still wants it deeps in his heart. So he tells him he doesn’t and he really meant that because when he put it down, it never came back.

I think growing is a essential part of life because at my age, twelve, I would miss out in alot of things. I would miss out in driving, going to collage and having a full time job. So if I ever find a stone that will keep me from growing, I would throw it half way across town, if I could. If I didn’t grow older, I would never be able to achieve my goals.

In conclusion, a cottager named Maibon is scared of growing old. So he helps a dwarf named Doli and gets a free wish. He ask for a stone that will keep him from growing, but it wasn’t the best idea. It wasn’t the best idea because it made everything on the farm stop growing. He tries to get rid of the stone but when he really doesn’t want it anymore, it goes away. Maibon than learns that growing is a essential part of life. :mrgreen:

21. Ms. Hinson says:

Wow! I’m very impressed by the entries in the blog. I’m excited to see how the blog enables students to extend learning beyond the classroom.

Ms. Hinson

22. Shefali says:

Nice job Vatsal. I like the way you put in the smiley faces in the middle. :grin:

23. Shefali says:

I love yours Ilta. ;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

24. Shefali says:

Aslesha yours is so awesome!!!!! :razz: :grin: :smile:

25. Shefali says:

I like your response Ramya. :oops:

26. Lauren S. says:

Maibon learns that growing is a natural part of life when a red headed dwarf gives him a stone that will keep him that age so he would not grow old and he will live forever. He finds out that that the stone works wen everything on his farm sops growing. :oops:

27. Lauren S. says:

These are very good! :lol:

28. Eric R. says:

AWESOME :mrgreen:

STRONG VOCABULARY

This is the longest blog ever!!!

29. Eric R. says:

AWESOME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

30. Eric R. says:

Awesome :mrgreen:

31. Shefali says:

Nice job!!!! I like your connection. :lol:

32. Gabbyy hehehehhee =] says:

yes they are!! Laurenn..You have to put your response in our class! not yellow sillly goose

;-) :smile: :roll: :razz: :lol:

33. Srushti B. says:

This is a really nice OEQ miss zicha! :razz: :razz:

34. Aslesha says:

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

35. Hari (The master of awesomeness) says:

VERY NICE OF YOU TO COMMENT ON MY QUESTION :!: :!: :!:

36. Hari (The master of awesomeness) says:

I think this OEQ is THE best!!!

37. Hari (The master of awesomeness) says: