Gathering Blue- Chapter 13

Is Jamison someone Kira can trust?

16 Responses to “Gathering Blue- Chapter 13”

1. Raghav P. says:

Jamison is someone Kira cannot trust because he is acting like he is hiding something. Annabella told Kira, “there be no beasts.” Kira told this information to Jamison and the very next day Annabella is dead. Also, Jo’s parents were killed and the same with Thomas’ and Kira’s. Jamison could be the answer to all of these killings. In closing, Jamison is someone Kira cannot trust. :idea: ;-)

2. Aslesha says:

Not really because he is definitely hiding something from Kira. He says that beasts exist and no one ever brought a beast back from a hunt or even described them. Also, he was on a hunt with Kira’s father when he was captured and didn’t try to do anything about it. This shows that he is definitely hiding something.

3. Danielle G (ROCKS!!!) says:

I don’t think she should trust Jamison. I predicted that Jamison told something to Annabella so she hated that felling and killed herself.Also, he is acting really suspicious about the little girl Jo :evil: :evil: :roll:

4. Hari (The master of awesomeness) says:

I agree Raghav. It’s also interesting what you said about Annabella’s death relating to Jamison knowing Annabella said that there isn’t any beasts :!: That could be the reason why Jamison was seen with the draggers going with Annabella to the Field of Leaving as stated by Matt :???:
    SUSPICIOUS :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Jamison shouldn’t be trusted :cry: never ever ever ever ever never :mrgreen:
    Personally, I believe another example is the harshness in Jamison’s voice when talking to Jo. You’d be surprised what you hear when people aren’t looking (Especially about a pop quiz that might be coming up :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I predict Jamison killed Christopher a.k.a. Kira’s father. :shock: and gave Katrina the “sickness” which is questionable. :???:

5. Gopa says:

Sorry I am sending mine so late Ms. Zicha. We had no electricity for a while. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

I don’t think Jamison is someone Kira can trust. When Kira, Thomas, and Matt were in the corridor secretly eavesdropping on Jamison and the tyke named Jo, Jamison seemed stern and harsh with the young child. However, he suddenly changed when he came up to Kira. If Jamison was trustworthy, he wouldn’t have been so mean to such a small tyke. Jamison is definitely hiding something from Kira here. Additionally, Jamison said that Annabella was growing old and that her mind was wandering. Annabella’s mind couldn’t have been wandering though, since she was able to keep track of all the plants and colors that they produce so easily. Kira somewhat doubted him about that. Lastly, Jamison repeatedly told Kira to stay on the path, as if he is trying to hide something beyond the path. Therefore, due to these clues, I think Jamison is not to be trusted.

6. Roma.T says:

I think Jamison is a bad man. How is it that Kira, Thomas and Jo are talented and are orphans? Though the way that Kira moved in was because Vandara wanted Kira to die and Kira’s land. Unless Jamison sent Vandara. How had he knew of her talent also? Plus Jamison was furious when Kira informed him of how Annabella mentioned that there wasn’t an existence of the beasts. Jamison is so kind and polite to Kira that it prevents her from knowing. Actually there can’t possibly be a way Jamison killed Katrina. None of the children witnessed their parents deaths and Jo doesn’t know of it! Is Jamison keeping this a secret from Jo? Is Jamison a bad man? From all the evidence I think so and Kira should also. There are way too many clues.

7. Roma.T says:

I agree with Gopa even though Jamison was harsh with Thomas when he was a small tyke named Tom. I’ve been jumping to the same conclusion but I think its mostly true from the death of Annabella and how Jo is downstairs and forced to practice. Many parents scold their tykes but I think that Jamison is being too mean to Jo but why wasn’t he so mean to Thomas?

8. Sachit says:

Jamison is not someone Kira can trust. I say this because if Jamison was so nice then why did he keep Jo locked up and yell at her. How come all the talented kids were always orphans? Jamison probably had something to do with it. Also Annabella somehow died the day after Kira told him that Annabella said that there were no beasts. He was also seen going with the draggers that held her. I think these two chapters prove that Jamison is someone Kira can’t trust.

9. Juli E. (Softball All The Way) says:

I think that Kira cannot trust Jamison because he seems weird. Why won’t he explain what happend to Jo’s parents? How come he was with the Draggers when Annabella is found dead? He just seems odd. I think that Kira should go and ask Jo what happends when Jamison is with her, that’s just my opion.
    (Sorry the post is so late . . . SOFTBALL!!! might rock but takes time!!!! :???: )

10. Anonymous says:

I think that Jamison cannot trust Kira. He seems as if he is hiding something :oops: . I say (well, not really say because I’m typing it but you get what I mean!?!?!?)this because he repeatedly tells Kira not to go past the path into the woods and doubts Annabella’s 4-syllable wisdom :shock: . I think Jamison is hiding something major because he is pretty sure that beasts exist while Annabella is nt so sure :???: . Also, Jo, Thomas and Kira all are orphans and have a special talent and have knowledges of things that are not even taught to them :cool: . There is no doubt they are special but isn’t it weird how they are all orphans :idea: ? I think smell something fishy :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: !!!!!

11. Nikita says:

Oh, I forgot to put my name on mine!!!!

12. Nikita says:

I think that Kira cannot trust Jamison. He seems as if he is hiding something :oops: . I say (well, not really say because I’m typing it but you get what I mean!?!?!?)this because he repeatedly tells Kira not to go past the path into the woods and doubts Annabella’s 4-syllable wisdom :shock: . I think Jamison is hiding something major because he is pretty sure that beasts exist while Annabella is not so sure :???: . Also, Jo, Thomas and Kira all are orphans and have a special talent and have knowledges of things that are not even taught to them :cool: . There is no doubt they are special but isn’t it weird how they are all orphans :idea: ? I think smell something fishy :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: !!!!!

13. Aslesha says:

He knows a lot of things and is hiding it and keeping a LOT of secrets like Annabella’s death and whether the beasts exist or not.

14. I don't know says:

nice response Hari :mrgreen:

15. Aparna :D says:

I also agree because why would Jamison just stand there while Kira’s father was taken :?: :?: :?:
    Besides, beasts only attack if you provoke or challenge them. :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Also, look at all the tykes and other children being orphaned- especially the ones with talents like kira, thomas and jo. This Council may be on to something… :cool: :cool: :roll: :?: :| :| :shock:
    I cant wait to read what happens next!! :razz: :razz: ;-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :smile: :o :o

16. Aashneil U (The Man!!!) says:

:twisted: :twisted: I think that Jamison isn’t a person to trust because he was so nice to Kira during the trial, but he was yelling at Jo later on. Another reason is that he kept telling Kira ” to stay on the path”. He was warning Kira to stay away from the “beasts”. Anabella told Kira there is no beasts though. Jamison is bad :evil: :evil: :evil: