Green Class: Lit Tech Day!

In literature class today, we recorded ourselves using Flip Video Cameras!

The first novel our class will read this year is Crash by Jerry Spinelli.  Before we begin reading the novel, we have Essential Questions and pre-reading activities to complete.  We are excited to share some of our Essential Question responses with you!

View the student created videos at the following website:

You can leave a comment for the videos on this blog post!

Ms. Zicha and the Green Class

25 Responses to “Green Class: Lit Tech Day!”

1. Jake Z says:

I’m so excited for the school website it is so cool. I am looking forward to reading Crash :smile: .

2. Charles says:

I can’t wait until tech day.It’s going to be the best day ever.I can’t wait this long! :mrgreen: :cool:

3. lindsay s. says:

Yes!!! I am so excited about tech day. I can’t wait! :razz:

4. Joey says:

I think tommorow’s tech day project will be really fun

5. Azim says:

This is my first time using a Flip Camera. Im sooooooo exited ;-) :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen:

6. Nikhil B. says:

Sorry guys, i’m not going to be here tomorrow. You guys have fun with tech day! :cry:

7. Alexa C says:

TECH DAY WAS AWESOME!!! ;-) :razz: :lol: :grin: :cool: :!:

8. Steven says:

Tech day was the best. I can’t wait for the next.

9. Kyra S. says:

Tech day was so much fun :!: I’m also really excited to start reading the novel Crash :!: :grin:

10. Charles says:

I love the school website.Tech Day was the greatest day ever.I learned a lot today.Thanks Ms. Zicha. :cool: ;-) :razz: :cool: :!:

11. anjali says:

Wasn’t school so fun today? We got to use cameras :!: :mrgreen:

12. lindsay s. says:

I had so much fun today! :razz:

13. lindsay s. says:

I want to thank Miss Zicha for the best day ever! It was so much fun! I can’t wait for the next tech day! Thanks Miss Zicha! :lol: :mrgreen: :razz: ;-) ;-)

14. Alexa C says:

WE need to do tech day again! Thanks Miss Zicha! ;-) :smile: :razz: :cool: :!: :lol: :grin:

15. Joey A says:

Tech day was so much fun! I really enjoyed it. I think it was awsome, the cameras were really cool and fun to use :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

16. Nikhil B. says:

When I get back from Atlanta, tell me how it was :smile:

17. Alexa C says:

It was so much fun Nikhil! We will do it again with you (If Miss.Zicha lets us do it again!) :razz: ;-)

18. Joey says:

I want to do Tech day again and I can’t wait to go to read CRASH. :razz: :razz: :!: :!:

19. Chyna says:

soon tech day will come agian

20. christina says:

I love the wiki it is awesome!!!!!! The book Crash is so exciting. I can’t wait to finish the book! :lol: :!: :mrgreen:

21. Chyna says:

:mrgreen: :evil: :idea: :evil: :grin: the protagonist ceash coogan struggles he changes from a bully to a bystander. Watching penn get beat up made crash upset but no bullying penn made him feel better. T :arrow: hen from a bystander to an upstander. Helping penn when he gets beat up from mike deluca. Finally from a upstander to a friend to penn web :arrow: the books awsome :razz: :o :lol: :oops: :???: :cry: :evil:

22. samia says:

vidoes are soooo fun to make!! :cool: :mrgreen: :o :lol: ;-) :smile: :shock:

23. Chyna says:

OMG like the videops are so cool we did so much work ont hem they are so cool I hope we do another big project.Also I would love to do tech day again. :grin: :smile:

24. Lindsay says:

1. People gain a lot from friendship. One thing they gain is trust. They gain trust because it’s hard to trust someone, but in a friendship, you know you can tell them anything. You also gain support. You gain support because a friend will always have your back and will always be there for you. :grin:
    2. Imagination is very important. It’s important because it brings joy to people. When I was young, I would make a tent out of blankets and pillows. I would pretend that I was camping. I would have so much fun. It’s also important to have imagination because it allows you to express yourself. It can also make you have fun. That is why imagination is important. :grin:
    3. You can gain a lot from losing. One thing you can gain is the ability to learn from your mistakes. Once I was playing basketball and we lost. Instead of being a soar loser, I looked at what I needed to improve on. I learned from my mistakes and moved on. It’s good to lose sometimes because you get to learn new things and learn things about yourself. :grin: