What book should I read?

Peer Suggested Reading

Share books with your classmates!

Tell your friends about books that you enjoy reading.

72 Responses to “What book should I read?”

1. Collin says:

I just read the second book of ember. so far the city of ember is awesome :grin:

2. albert.w says:

I can’t wait until I read CRASH! :razz: :o

3. angie/angelina says:

I suggest people read Things Not Seen. It’s a very good book :razz: :grin:

4. Maunil M. says:

I love the Red Pyramid. So far Carter and Sadie Kane just found out they are possed by a god’s spirit. I would never want to be possesed. :shock:

5. Maunil M. says:

I love reading class! :mrgreen:

6. Maunil M. says:

I really want to start Crash because it looks really interesting. I love reading patterns books. :smile: :lol:

7. Maunil M. says:

I can’t wait till unit day. We will have the best time ever. :cool: :grin:

8. Ruben S says:

The new book Crash is a fun to read book for our class!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

9. Ishika says:

The Mother Daughter Book Club is a nice book for all girls that are in 5th or 6th grade.:grin:

10. Maunil M. says:

I’m on my 4th patterns book. I read The Recruit from the C.H.E.R.U.B. series. It is about a orphan that gets into a secret system of children which are spys and no one suspects them to be one. I finished it today.

11. Davey W. says:

I LOVE LIT TECH DAY :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I can’t wait for the next one :smile: :mrgreen: :razz:

12. Ishika says:

The Tail Of Emily Windsnap is a great book about a girl who finds out that she is a mermaid.

13. Maunil M. says:

I can’t believe Scooter got a stroke :cry: . Crash is a rrelly good book. I love it! :cool:

14. sindhura says:

I think that the Harry Potter Series is awesome! I highly recommend the series to everybody! J.K Rowling is a genius! I don’t know how she came up with the idea of Harry Potter but it is amazing how she did. HARRY POTTER IS FANTASTIC!!!!!! :grin:

15. Sally says:

If you are looking for another patterns book I suggest The Name of This Book Is Secret.It has a mysterious narrator and mysterious plots. :???: :?: Also it is a series.
    Another good book series is the Warrior series it is about cats who live deep in the forest and the live in clans. The book is mainly about how they survive out in the wild. It is a really good series , I don’t know what Erin Hunter does but what ever it is she is amazing!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

16. sindhura says:

I think that the Dear Dumb Diary series are really good because you will not be able to stop laughing if you read it! When I read the first book of Dear Dumb Diary, I laughed so hard that i couldn’t breath! READ THE SERIES! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!!! :lol:

17. Shiven P. says:

If you are looking for a good scary book, I highly reccomrend, Down a Dark Hall :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :razz:

18. Apurva says:

can u tell me about it anisha

19. Collin says:

Im starting to read the tim green books. There pretty good involving a kid secretly an atlanta falcons coach! :o

20. Apurva says:

can u tell Me a little bit about he Harry Potter series and the Cilque series? :smile:

21. neha p. says:

:mrgreen: :razz: I agree with all of you and I reallythink the harry potter series are awesome. I love fiction and mysteries. I also love the 39 clues and I love Percy Jackson and the olympian series. These are my most favorite books to read. Like I said thesehave to do with mystery and adventure, the 2 topics which I most like in fiction! ;-) :twisted: :smile: :roll: :o :grin: :cool: :lol:

22. Azim says: